The irregular-shaped, unimproved vacant land parcel is located on Kickerville Lane in the Town of Long Lake, Hamilton County, New York. The parcel is located within the Adirondack Park. Public water and electric are available. Percolation tests taken on 8.23.18 indicate the lot can sustain development. Results are available upon request. The property is available for self-inspection. See also Parcel 1 available for sale at public auction.
- 2.449 acres
- 225' ± frontage on Kickerville Lane
- Tax ID: 25.008-2-20.200
- The property was acquired by the State of New York via Appropriation Map 19, Parcel 19, dated 01/13/87 and filed in the Hamilton County Clerk’s Office on 2/18/87 in Liber 192, page 231.
- Public water, electric and telephone are available.
- Subject to typical utility easements.
- No known environmental issues.
Taxes: State-owned real property is exempt from taxes. Prospective buyers should contact the local assessor for further information:
James H. Bateman
1130 Deerland Road, PO Box 307
Long Lake, NY 12847
Zoning: The properties are subject to Adirondack Park Agency (APA) Regulations. For APA programs and activities including jurisdictional inquiries, permits, enforcement matters, park policy and planning, and APA administration, contact:
NYS Adirondack Park Agency
P.O. Box 99
1133 NYS Route 86
Ray Brook, NY 12977