This multi-parcel property includes an 8,408-square-foot former church building and a 19,360-square-foot former parochial school building located in a residential area in the Town of Dickinson. The church was built in 1954 on an approximately 0.612-acre lot. It has a brick and stone exterior, an interior balcony, stained glass windows, and hand-painted wall art. The school building is on an approximately 0.417-acre lot. The two-story structure has a finished basement, kitchen, cafeteria/auditorium and a finished basement. Both the church and the school have paved parking areas. The properties are in close proximity to Interstate 81, the Southern Tier Expressway, Binghamton University, and downtown Binghamton.