The property is located within the City of Rome’s Historic and Scenic Preservation District, and meets the eligibility criteria for inclusion in the State and National Registers of Historic Places. The circa 1877 Victorian Gothic style residence is situated on a 0.24± acre lot, which consists of 5,250± sq. ft. of living space with a full basement, partially finished attic, 4 covered porches, 8 bedrooms and 3 baths. It also features a two-story brick carriage house with utilities and half-bath. A paved lot for 4 – 6 cars is located on the site with access via Stevens Street.